Over recent years it has become increasingly difficult for first-time buyers to find a house and secure a mortgage that is feasible. First-time buyers are being priced out of the property market in around the UK, where nine out of ten houses are too expensive for locals, according to reports. However with government schemes in place like Help-to-Buy, it has made it possible for younger generations to own their first home.
Help to Buy: everything you need to know
Are you trying to get onto the property ladder? You could be closer to saving your deposits than you think, move into your new home, with just a 5% deposit using Help to Buy. You no longer need a large sum of money sitting in the bank to buy a property. Keep reading for the latest initiatives and ideas to help you get on the property ladder in the UK.
Help to Buy is a popular Government encourage scheme that gives you an interest free loan, aiming to make more mortgages more accessible for those who cannot afford a large deposit. It is becoming increasingly difficult for the younger generations to get themselves onto the property ladder or even for existing property owners to move up the property ladder. But with government schemes in place like Help to Buy, can give you the right steps to owning your own home The Help to Buy ISA pays first time buyers a government bonus, which is interest free for the first 5 years, leaving you enough time to get you on your feet!
About the Help to Buy scheme
• A deposit as small as 5 % is the minimum required
• Available on most of Fortitudo developments in England up to £600,000
• Help to Buy loan is only available on new build properties
• No household annual income limit
• The government will lend you an interest free loan up with 20 % of the property value for five years. This equity loan can be repaid at any time, or on the sale of your home.
• You will only need to secure up to 75% of the mortgage
• Help to Buy also gives you direction on getting you some of the best mortgage rates at the time
How to apply?
Check your eligibly for your first home with Help to Buy
Which of our property developments are likely to have Help to Buy?
Warning: include(/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/9/d542973572/htdocs/app542974576/wp-content/plugins/social-share-button/includes/class-shortcodes.php on line 41
Warning: include(): Failed opening '/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php7.3') in /homepages/9/d542973572/htdocs/app542974576/wp-content/plugins/social-share-button/includes/class-shortcodes.php on line 41